Seville Supreme Experience
- Flexible 12-month ticket to be used whenever you wish
- Audio commentaries in 16 different languages
- 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour to see the city’s highlights
- Loads of added extras to help make the most of your time in Seville
- No need to print your ticket. Use your mobile and make life easier.
Paseo de Colón
Plaza de España
Plaza de América
Triana: San Jacinto
- 48hr hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Stops near all the major sights
- Audio guide in 16 languages
- Full hygiene measures
- Entrance to various attractions including the Flamenco Museum
- Half-hour bike rental
- Entrance to Seville Aquarium
- Tours of the Betis and Seville stadiums
Seville is a place like no other. Centuries of incredible history have shaped the stunning city that you can see today. From the still-standing Roman walls to the incredible medieval Gothic cathedral, right up to the enormous futuristic Setas, it’s a city that confidently wears its beauty on its sleeve. So, hop on the bus and get ready to discover the wonders of this wonderful destination.
There are so many sights in this city that will take your breath away. Plaza de España is definitely one of them. Hop off there and you’ll be able to explore this architectural treasure, which was built for the 1929 Iberoamerican Exposition and has featured in films from “Lawrence of Arabia” to one of the Star Wars movies. Another place not to miss is the spectacular cathedral, which is one of the largest religious buildings in the world. Parts of it are over a thousand years old and its world-famous tower, the Giralda, used to be the minaret of the mosque when the city was under Muslim rule
With 48 hours to use your bus ticket, you’ll have plenty of time to explore. You’ll also be able to enjoy our four included guided walking tours that will help you learn more about different aspects of the city’s history and its present. One of our favourites (though they’re all brilliant) is the Triana tour, on which you can describe the atmospheric, traditional neighbourhood that sits across the river from the historic centre.
You can also visit some of the city’s most important monuments, such as Iglesia Santa Ana, and the Museo de la Macarena, which is dedicated to the history of the famous church rather than the dance! The Museo del Baile Flamenco is a fascinating place, where you can learn all about flamenco dancing and the music that accompanies it. What could be more Spanish?
And remember, you’ve also got some great discounts to help you make the most of your time in the city and enjoy some of its other leading attractions. If you’re travelling with kids, for example, the discounts at Isla Mágica and Guadalpark will come in really handy. They’re both great, refreshing and fantastically enjoyable places to head on a hot summer’s day. Book today and start planning the memories you’ll make with us in Seville!
Before you Go
Capacity per walking tour: 19 pax (max. 2 groups). Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
Santa Cruz Quarter - Centre (1 hour)
1:30 p.m. from stop number 1
The former Jewish quarter is the oldest and most charming neighbourhood of Seville
Plaza de España and Maria Luisa Park (1 hour)
12:00 p.m. from stop number 2
A tour with an official guide in English / Spanish discovering one of the most important constructions of the city
Triana (1 hour)
17:30 from stop number 1
Triana is one of the city’s most emblematic and interesting neighbourhoods
Seville Imperial (1 hour)
16:00 from stop number 1
Discover the treasures built when Seville was the centre of trade with the Americas
- Flamenco Dance Museum (From 12.30pm to 6pm)
- 30-minute bike rental at Bike Center Sevilla (Opening hours: 9am to 9pm). Rental from 12pm-5pm (only adults)
- Iglesia del Salvador
- Hospital de la Caridad (Monday-Friday 10am-2pm)
- Iglesia Santa Ana (10.30am - 1.30pm and 5pm-7.30pm)
- Pabellón de la Navegación (Tuesday-Saturday 11am-8.30pm. Sunday 11am-3pm)
- Macarena Museum
- 33% discount in Isla Mágica
- 20% discount at Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza (Museum)
- Free Coke at Hard Rock Café Seville (from 12pm to 3pm)
- La Canasta: tortilla + drink 2.95€
- Mercado del Barranco: free drink
- Iguanas Ranas: free Margarita when ordering another drink
- AIRE Ancient Baths Sevilla: 15% discount (please, ask schedules and treatments included)
- Please check current opening hours for these attractions on their websites.
Your ticket can be cancelled within three months of its purchase date.