Day Trip to Cadiz and Jerez
If you’ve already covered the main sights and attractions in Seville, why not leave the capital of Andalusia behind you for the day and head south to discover two of the region’s other famous destinations? From the coastal city of Cadiz to the sherry and horses of Jerez de la Frontera, you’re bound to fall in love with these magical places which are brimming with history, culture and tradition. Reserve your place on the tour today and experience even more during your stay in southern Spain.
- Depart from the centre of Seville & spend the day exploring 2 other famous destinations in Andalusia
- Take in the key sights of Cadiz on a City Sightseeing Panoramic Bus Tour around the city
- Admire the skill of the dancing horses at the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art
- Visit the Tio Pepe winery & go back to the 19th century when Jerez became the world's sherry capital
Then, it's time to head inland to Jerez de la Frontera where you'll get to experience two of the things this historic city is most famous for: horses and sherry. Here, at one of the most prestigious classical riding academies in the world, the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art, you'll be amazed by the impressive skill of the horses as they perform an equestrian ballet. From dancing horses to dancing taste buds, the last part of the day trip will take you inside the Gonzalez Byass bodega where you'll travel back in time to the 19th century when Jerez became the sherry capital of the world. Hear how the Tio Pepe winery became one of the city's leading exporters of sherry and discover the process behind the making of their exquisite wines.
Before you Go
On the day
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the time stated on your voucher