Product temporarily unavailable
- Visit the Tio Pepe winery & go back to the 19th century when Jerez became the world's sherry capital
- Admire the skill of the dancing horses at the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art
- Take in the key sights of Cadiz on a City Sightseeing Panoramic Bus Tour around the city
- Depart from the centre of Seville & spend the day exploring 2 other famous destinations in Andalusia
One of the contenders for the oldest city in Europe, the port city of Cadiz should definitely feature on your list of must-see places to visit in Andalusia. On the day trip from Seville, a City Sightseeing Panoramic Bus Tour around this coastal city will take you along the picturesque waterfront and past some of the famous landmarks.
Then, it's time to head inland to Jerez de la Frontera where you'll get to experience two of the things this historic city is most famous for: horses and sherry. Here, at one of the most prestigious classical riding academies in the world, the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art, you'll be amazed by the impressive skill of the horses as they perform an equestrian ballet. From dancing horses to dancing taste buds, the last part of the day trip will take you inside the Gonzalez Byass bodega where you'll travel back in time to the 19th century when Jerez became the sherry capital of the world. Hear how the Tio Pepe winery became one of the city's leading exporters of sherry and discover the process behind the making of their exquisite wines.
Before you Go
Please note: when making the booking, please select the date on which you would like to take the tour, as well as choosing the language of the visit.
On the day
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the time stated on your voucher
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.