Dive below the surface at the Seville Aquarium and discover some 400 aquatic animals that call our planet home. From colourful seahorses to your favourite Finding Nemo characters, endangered species to slithery snakes and hungry sharks, you'll be amazed by the diverse organisms that inhabit our ecosystems. Book online today and discover the many salt- and freshwater habitats found around the world.
- A stone's throw from the centre, the aquarium is on the bank of the Guadalquivir by María Luisa park
- See sharks lurking alongside sea turtles in the deepest tank in the Iberian Peninsula
- Cross the vast Atlantic Ocean and admire the brightly coloured fish & rays living beneath the waves
- Get up close with the world's largest species of snake, the anaconda, which can weigh up to 230kg
- Discover the endangered species which inhabit Seville's river, the Guadalquivir
- Travel to the tropical Indo-Pacific, home to lionfish, seahorses and the famous duo, Nemo & Dory
Before you Go
- September to June:
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Special dates:
- 5th January, 24th & 31st December: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- 1st & 6th January, 25th December: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- July & August:
- Monday - Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Last entrance: 45 minutes before closing time
- Visit duration: 90 minutes