Product temporarily unavailable
Please note that Seville Aquarium is closed until further notice.
- Discover the endangered species which inhabit Seville's river, the Guadalquivir
- Get up close with the world's largest species of snake, the anaconda, which can weigh up to 230kg
- Travel to the tropical Indo-Pacific, home to lionfish, seahorses and the famous duo, Nemo & Dory
- See sharks lurking alongside sea turtles in the deepest tank in the Iberian Peninsula
- Cross the vast Atlantic Ocean and admire the brightly coloured fish & rays living beneath the waves
- A stone's throw from the centre, the aquarium is on the bank of the Guadalquivir by María Luisa Park
Break up your <a title="Hop-On Hop-Off Seville" href="https://city-sightseeing.com/en/1/seville/5/hop-on-hop-off-seville" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Hop-On Hop-Off Seville</a> sightseeing tour with a trip to the Seville Aquarium, just a stone's throw from the iconic Plaza de España and María Luisa park. Journey into an underwater world where you'll discover around 400 species found in different corners of the globe, from the fish living in the freshwater Guadalquivir river to the marine life of the deep Atlantic Ocean and the tropical Indo-Pacific waters.
Before you Go
Opening hours (*subject to change)
September to June:
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday - Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
5th January, 24th & 31st December: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
1st & 6th January, 25th December: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
July & August:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday - Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Last entrance: 45 minutes before closing time
Visit duration: 90 minutes
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.