Museum Buckhorn + LEGOLAND + Hop-On/Hop-Off-Bustour San Antonio
- Stimulate your imagination at the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre
- Explore the Buckhorn Saloon’s Texas Ranger Museum and learn about these legendary lawmen
- Visit the famous Buckhorn Museum and see its incredible collection of stuffed animals
- Discover all San Antonio has to offer with a 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
San Antonio River Walk
Market Square - El Mercado
King William Historic District
Tower of the Americas / La Villita
- Hop-On Hop-Off-Bustour: 2-Tages-Ticket
- 1 Busroute mit 19 Haltestellen
- Audioguide in Englisch
- Eingang zum Buckhorn Museum
San Antonio is a city that needs to time to be explored fully, as it’s packed with history and places of interest. With our 2-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus ticket, you’ll have plenty of time to discover the city’s treasures, from the historic Alamo to the Tower of the Americas, from the famous River Walk to the King William Historic District. Get on board and hop off at the stops you choose to explore the city at your leisure.
To make your visit even better, this combination ticket includes admission to the Buckhorn Museum, which is housed in the Buckhorn Saloon. The museum is home to an amazing collection of stuffed animals and animal heads, featuring animals from 520 different species, from an elephant and a polar bear to a near 500-kg marlin! You can also see some of the famous horn furniture designed by Wenzel Friedrich, the father of the saloon’s original owner. Both Queen Victoria and Kaiser Wilhelm owned examples of Wenzel’s designs!
And for the kids, this combination ticket includes entrance to the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre, which features ten fantastic themed areas where the kids can indulge their every LEGO desire. There’s a 4D cinema, a mini-version of San Antonio, two fantastic rides and one of the world’s biggest box of LEGO pieces for the kids, both big and small, to let their imaginations run riot.
Bevor du gehst
PLEASE NOTE Customers must redeem their vouchers at the following location:
- City Sightseeing Tours Welcome Center, 111 Alamo Plaza, Alamo Plaza, (next to Kilwins Ice-Cream Shop), San Antonio, Texas, 78205.
The Buckhorn Museum
- *Open daily from 10:00 a.m.
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre
*Open daily from 10:00 a.m.
Last entry: 2 hours before close
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
*Opening hours subject to change without prior warning.
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by City Sightseeing.