Board your sightseeing cruise at the foot of the iconic Torre del Oro and meander down the Guadalquivir on a relaxing boat trip, discovering Seville from a different angle. Admire the panoramic views from the top deck as you pass by the city's monuments which line the banks of the river, from the historical landmarks to the more modern attractions, and learn about the role of this waterway in the history of the Andalusian capital.
- Admire Seville's historic landmarks, from the bullring to the traditional Triana neighbourhood
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the Guadalquivir, the only navigable river in Spain
- Take in panoramic views of Seville's famous landmarks from the top deck of the boat
- Hear interesting facts about the role of this waterway in the history of the capital of Andalusia
- Journey into the past and see where Magellan set off from on the first voyage around the world
- See the city's more modern monuments, including the Expo '92 pavilions and the Alamillo Bridge
Bevor du gehst
- Duration: 1 hour
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes
- Summer (May - September): 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Winter (October - April): 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.